27.1.11

Another New Oath

The main reasons that I failed to maintain my blog and also to sustain its life are:
1) I easily become weary of something new soon, after quite a period of enthusiasm (which is actually not a good phenomenon if I seem too excited at the first try)
2) I have no audiences (but this is really weird, isn't blog=diary=private stuff?? I have a friend once being asked if he wanna give blogging a try, and he answered: "Why don't just write in a diary?" A profound statement, huh?)
3) Things turn more interesting when more people are involved, and in this case I'm being a loner, because most people around me are either too lazy to start blogging or they cringe because of their language expression skill (though there are some very awesome bloggers which I've met, but mainly from different lands)

And again... this time... perhaps the last time...
'm going to make sure this blog does survive through thick and thin...
Since I found that I am in dire need of a free space for me to speak out my mind,
from future to humanity to daily grumbling to any trivia,
I am ready to face the challenges!!!
And perhaps one day I could discover more funs from blogging as there're people following my site actually :)
And hence new friends come to me!!!
Yeah I'm always ready for a new friendship especially such kind ;)
Because it's just as special as me :P (hehehe)

Hello my 4th blog (quite embarrassed to announce it but this keeps me alert so that I won't abandon it and have the 5th some days afterwards :P)
Let's work together for the every coming days~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment