Beneath this mask there is more than just flesh... Beneath this mask there is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof.
3.3.11
I Miss You
Since when... you're not here to stay?
Oh my... how time does fly...
You're everywhere down my memory lane...
But I can't see you every day, every second,
so I chose my heart as a place to keep you safe.
I never forget that special name,
how could I get you out of my mind?
But I'm not allowed to go on this way...
For this is the sin which'll always remain forbidden,
so I tried to erase you slowly from my life.
Ah! And there you came...
Without any omen for the presence.
I could hardly believe my ears during that moment.
It's you! It's you!
I know... I always know...
You're always there...
Ah... even loving you costs me a death...
Let it be...... it's just death...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment