28.2.11

May it be good or bad, I have no regrets

For less than 2weeks it should be my final judgement day.
If my intuition doesn't go wrong this time, exactly a week from now, at this very moment, I should've grabbed my result slip tightly, either with the brightest smile ever or tears rolling down cheek.
The end will be clear and indisputable.
I have no right and power to question on it or to change it.
And may it be the remarkable moment for me to stand high on peak of glory... or the darkest moment for me to stay out of public sight as a shameful loser,
destiny has already sketched that path for me, and I'm obliged to travel on it.

Have been living days without worries for two and a half months,
I can sum such lifestyle up in a few words- relaxing, peaceful and aimless.
Relaxing as there's no packed schedule for each day that is coming... and sometimes schedule is not in need at all.
Peaceful as I don't have to worry for stacks of homework and intimidating exams anymore... they've belonged to my past since the day I bid farewell to school life.
But aimless as goals seem to have vanished from my days... I've used to the daily treadmill, without any certain goal which needs to be achieved.
Waiting for Godot? No, I'm not.
People like to ask me if sitting at home to do nothing instead of "finding a part-time job which'll help you to gain experience for your life afterwards" is a sensible choice??
And for every time I reply, I hold no doubt and tell them, "SURE".
It's actually all up to us whether to manage our own time purposefully or simply let it sneak away, isn't it?
I can't remember the times people around grumbling or lamenting over their "loss" financially as well as mentally just simply because they didn't get themselves into working.
So to go on working is the ultimate and compulsory option for every "postgrad" from high school like us huh?
What a big joke.
There's a term known as self-enrichment.

Though I've spent most of the time solely at home for the past 2months,
I never feel that my life is meaningless.
You see... I've gone through all the trials in order to get my driving licence so that I can finally drive on road legally,
I could finally finish the books which I had never got free time to look at before the final exam,
look through photos, videos and any other evidence to reminisce the good old days in school...
And my effort to improve English leads to positive outcome, by leaps and bounds!
I've made new friends... quite a number! It feels good to talk to new people and explore the world beyond my horizon.
And I've learnt that farewell doesn't necessarily mark the end... we are still who we are, nothing changes for us :')

I have no regrets for what I've done and what I'll be facing tomorrows.
Be it the most glorious moment or the most painful elimination in my life,
I've vowed to accept them as a part of my journey.
Because I've come a long way......

No comments:

Post a Comment