7.4.11

Ultimate Stupidity

Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots......

The most prosaic yet offensive words struck my heart so deeply at the moment they came into my sight.
My blood pressure rose like the lava that was about to erupt from the most scorching hot volcano in this world.
It turned out that the unruly mob were straining their every nerve and sinew to slander one of the most honourable men I've ever met, oh and I have to apologise for my incapability to use a word (honourable is actually not so suitable for his character) which can sum him up in the best and most suitable way.
The main character seemed yet to realise his own fault and he had already started to muster all the forces he could ever get, in order to "overthrow the tyrant who had been tormenting souls and trampling on human rights".
WOW!!! What a noble battle!!! What an honourable revolution!!!
I've never witnessed any desire of change as meaningful as this since The French Revolution 1789.
For the next moment I was about to cry... tears of anger.
Being the most ignorant morons in this universe they're too, too innocent to think that their noble passion is enough to drive them on their pilgrimage.
I just hope that they aren't going to compare themselves with the all-time great leaders like Mathama Gandhi, Martin Luther King or any other icon which sounds way too civilised for the barbarians like them.
And if they really come to do that...... I wonder if I'll die of ceaseless laughing or vomiting?

This revolting piece of story hasn't got off my mind since yesterday......
And I think it's going to stay in my mind forever until those mob finally receive the nemesis that they deserve from God.
A little quote of the day, "A mob is the scum that rises upmost when the nation boils".
And for such scum, they do not deserve even a place known as hell.
I personally think that they should better stay forever in their own stupidity, the ultimate stupidity of numbers, for one day in the very near future, they're all going to meet their own demise and bid farewell to our civilisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment