When hope was high
And life worth living
......
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
......
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed"
"There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe"
These are my all-time favourite lyrics, just to name two.
Meaningful, inspirational and heart-touching.
Hopes are created within those powerful lines, and the cruelty of reality seems to be outshone by the light of hopes.
But does real life approve that...... I do wonder, I can't cease wondering.
I'm totally torn apart between dreams and reality.
And I guess nothing is going to change anything except my own will.
I'm not sure if my decision could bear me a bright future as desired by anyone else in this universe,
and even though it isn't going to,
at least I don't betray my heart and I don't kill my own dreams.
Exceptional cases are always there and they don't usually come up as there aren't many people who're willing to make attempts, or more precisely, to take the risk.
And in fact I always hold the notion that if you pursue your own dreams with all the courage you could ever muster,
you'll be a miracle yourself.
Being one who believes in miracle so much, I should be able to defend my belief in life as well......
A tribute to Robert Frost, his workpiece The Road Not Taken which has left profound impact on me... my everything
| I shall be telling this with a sigh | |
| Somewhere ages and ages hence: | |
| Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— | |
| I took the one less traveled by, | |
| And that has made all the difference |
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I......
Could I take the one less traveled by?
No comments:
Post a Comment