Yes. The Year Of Rabbit has finally come...
For less than 10hours from now, we're going to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year!
Years come and go just like that...
and I have to sigh over the cruel reality that time sneaks away just like that.
Am I being too pessimistic?
YEAH and sometimes get too sentimental about the past.
Still I can't change this fact as this is the way how I really am,
though I struggle at times, but such contradictions do help me a lot in order to discover more about myself,
and also to grow up more in face of LIFE.
No matter how this is the season of joy and warmth so there's no doubt that all of us will just indulge in the harmonious ambience of CNY...
A time for family and friends' gathering,
especially those who've gone far away from us on their ways...
Hence this might be the only opportunity to meet and reminisce about the golden old days...
Just like other festivals around the world...
CNY creates hope for the future among people because it somehow indicates another new beginning for us...
Thus my greatest hope in this Rabbit Year is that peace will arrive in time.
No more riot, rebellion or war in any form in all corners of the world...
Let our civilisation culture continue to prosper and let all human beings live in peace.
Happy Chinese New Year and may peace be with us always...

No comments:
Post a Comment