1) I can't help but smile when we talk...You just make me happy
Things have changed since the moment I couldn't stay around you as usual as I was used to... How hard it is to look for you and just to ask that "Is anything alright recently?"... But for the last time I saw you I smiled brightly and how happy I was for the entire day, as always as I do.
2) I love it when I see you... you brighten up my day
The contradiction of loving you has been a part of my life since that one moment in my life. But for the smiles you've shown... it'll be the most vivid and evocative memory ever to me... that makes my day always :')
3) I love it when someone you miss randomly text you
Miracle happened, for only once in my life. And that was something which really touched my heart deeply and injected an almost permanent stimulant into my soul. I read those little messages over and over and over again... until I cried over and over and over again in absence of you.
4) I hate it when I get a text and it's not from whom I want it to be
This stabs deeply into my heart... Yeah I always know how silly I am to hope that someday you would just send me a message to wish me well... or ask if I'm doing well up here in the new kind of life... And all of these fantasies will never come true as my heartbeats accelerates while message alerts strike my mind, and the excitement fades away immediately afterwards just because it isn't from the only one whom I want it to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment