6.2.11

Single Aristocrat

I proudly proclaim myself as a single aristocrat for now and forever in my life.
Well this idea may not last long just like any other decision I've made in the past,
as things always turned out to be better than my expectation before they actually came true.
Tear after tear over my upcoming graduation from high school for the very last school month,
and now I'm trying to express my calmness afterwards in front of the computer with a wry smile on my face.
I thought my days would be doomed with his figure remains a past tense in my life,
yeah that was true for the beginning, I felt empty.
But I recently discovered that I haven't thought of him for a pretty long while,
my mind is filled up with the new charm, new people, new hopes and I believe that there're more to come.
Life is indeed always full of uncertainties!
I can really convince myself that I finally understand that memories are to be lived but not to live in...
People come and go and there's nothing we can do to stop that if they're bound to leave, by mean of destiny.

I'm not going to weep in solace anymore... 
Crying over a reality which'll always remain a reality is an act of trampling on youth.... and life!
Why do we love if it never lasts...... 
Why do I have to seal my heart for someone who'll never know that, and can never requite that...
But still my notion that I shall be crowned the single aristocrat throughout this lifespan remains steadfast...
I'm just...... feeling not necessary to end single days as there're so much for me to explore around the world...
After all I don't reject love... it does fancy me and I can't deny the power of its temptation.
Hmm... I guess this is just the other contradiction.
Have used to fall into them and climb up painstakingly with scars all over my soul and mind...
Thank God for creating a path ahead with the positive and negative sides arranged alternately,
or else I'd have succumbed to the cruel rules of this miserable life?
Nah......... this is not the Oscar I've known since time memorial ;)
I promise to continue defending my single life until...
perhaps one day in the very very far future,
God will send a right messenger to perform my devolution for that lovely title ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment